ArtShould wants to know your deepest, darkest secrets. This quarter, you’ll see our little orange mailboxes in your favorite student-run cafes and blank postcards scattered around campus. Follow these simple steps to delicious, anonymous confession time.
1. Take postcard.
2. Cover blank side with something you’ve never told everyone. Feel free to get creative if you want, or don’t. Just spill the beans.
3. Return your secret to any of the four mailboxes we’ve placed around campus—in Cobb Cafe, Harper Cafe, Hallowed Grounds and Ex Libris.
4. On Wednesday of 10th week from 7-10 PM, stop by McCormick Tribune Lounge to view your fellow students’ secrets—and find your own.
Check out http://artshouldpostsecret.tumblr.com/ for the scintillating results of UChicago PostSecret 2011, or the original PostSecret website (http://www.postsecret.com/) if you need inspiration. And be sure to tell your friends—PostSecret at UChicago is not a secret anymore.
- colossalvitalityofillusion likes this
- omuai likes this
- findinginfiniti likes this
- themostmajesticmanatee likes this
- monsieurmorteo likes this
- myrthablackswan likes this
- microscopeless likes this
- break-the-stars likes this
- hyperactiveartnerd reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- jivanti likes this
- robotheartbeats likes this
- nerdwithaword likes this
- hiblogging likes this
- ayeeelorenz likes this
- nostalgia-and-then-some likes this
- elanor likes this
- ohhhsoobin likes this
- homelyjane likes this
- sexyupsguy reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- truthisrarelysimple likes this
- reversesikology likes this
- monicaannebatch likes this
- uchicagoadmissions reblogged this from uchicagocollege
- uchicagoadmissions likes this
- fatmalovestodraw likes this
- uchicagocollege posted this